Admission of Students
Notre Dame gives preference to:
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Catholic students.
- Non-Catholic Students
- A birth certificate must be submitted for proof of age.
The following rules must be adheared to:
- The Pre-K 3 child must be three years old on or before October 1.
- The Pre-K 4 child must be four years old on or before October 1.
- The Kindergarten child must be five years old on or before October 1.
- The First Grade child must be six years old on or before October 1.
NJSSC Chapter 14 requires that immunization must be up-to-date and complete, otherwise the student may be excluded from school.
Kindergarten to Grade 8:
- Physical Examination Record.
- Complete and up-to-date immunizations required.
- An applicant whose immunization record is incomplete will not be admitted.
- All new students and all Kindergarten must have a complete physical before admission to school
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .